Quality Content for Humans
Internet users are busy people. They rely on search engine algorithms to deliver relevant results for their search terms. They also scan those results to determine if those links and pages really contain the information they want.
Because human users do not spend a lot of time carefully reading, some people make the mistake of thinking that content really doesn’t matter…but that way of thinking couldn’t be more wrong.
Your website is often the first experience any potential customer has with your business. Your website can begin to deliver exceptional customer service by:
- Providing reliable information
- Giving potential customers the tools they need to make wise buying decisions, and that includes helping them understand why they should choose your products and services over your competitors’
- Clearly outlining how they can complete their transaction
Quality content lays the foundation for brand loyalty by meeting customers’ needs before they even email, call or visit your business…and that can benefit your SEO efforts by:
- Increasing time spent on your website pages
- Decreasing bounce rate from your pages
These metrics signal to search engines that real people—the search engines’ customers—find your web pages valuable, and that can boost your rankings so that even more people can find you online.