On average, Americans check their smartphone once every twelve minutes. And some people are even more addicted to their devices, with 10% of Americans checking their phones once every four minutes. Much of this time is spent using mobile applications, whether a person is listening to music, talking to friends, or shopping for products.
This illustrates the importance of creating a mobile app for your business. Along with the many other marketing services we provide, SonicSEO.com now offers custom app development. We can also help our clients decide whether a mobile app is a valuable investment for them.
Questions to Ask If You’re Considering App Development
Your need for a mobile app may not be as obvious as you think. The truth is many businesses can benefit from app development in numerous ways, from offering an improved customer experience to increasing their marketing ability. If you’re unsure, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Does your current website allow visitors to customize their shopping experience?
- How easy is it for customers to be informed about promotions or specials your business is having?
- Are you effectively reaching as many consumers as possible?
- Do your competitors have mobile apps?
- Do the majority of your customers own smartphones?
- Are you happy with the flow of web traffic to your existing website?
- Does your business take reservations for services you provide?
- Do you provide products to consumers, such as clothing, toys, or makeup?
How an App Designer Can Help
It’s true that having a website is a must for all businesses. However, even the best website isn’t enough when it comes to reaching the entirety of your target audience. When on a mobile device, users prefer interacting with apps as opposed to websites. Apps are considered more convenient when using a smartphone, whether that’s due to speed or functionality.
An app designer improves the experience you offer your customers. They also expand your reach when it comes to attracting new audiences. App development can even give you an edge over your competition. Consumers may be more enthusiastic about interacting with your brand when you offer an improved user experience, which is precisely what an app does.