The Role of Brand Identity in Social Media Marketing
Marketing on social media is most successful when businesses have a strong brand identity. Branding is a way to communicate what your business stands for, what it values, and what customers can expect in terms of experience. Social media messages must be developed with these factors in mind, so your followers will take a more personalized view of your business.
Consistent branding must be used across several platforms for the biggest impact. This includes:
- Facebook – Posts made to Facebook can be easily shared by your followers, which helps expand your customer base.
- Google Maps – A strong presence on Google Maps boosts SEO performance and establishes your medical spa as a trusted business.
- Twitter – Twitter is all about frequent updates to keep you in your followers’ feeds, and on their minds.
- Pinterest – Pinterest allows you to establish your brand visually by posting exciting and interesting images.
- Instagram – Also known for image-based content, Instagram is a great medium for presenting images of your spa, as well as sharing pictures about any products and services you offer.
- LinkedIn – Establishes your medical spa from a professional perspective. A presence on this networking site can reach potential clients you may have missed elsewhere, while also helping you expand your staff.