In order for your site to have the biggest impact on customers, it must rank well in user searches. This is the purpose of search engine optimization (SEO), which is just one of the many services we offer at SonicSEO.com. Along with building your website, we’ll also create an effective ranking strategy to ensure it appears at the top of search results.
Understanding Search Engine Ranking Criteria
Search engines like Google use ranking criteria to decide where to place websites within user search results. Those sites that are most effective at meeting these standards will enjoy a higher search rank than sites that do not. Achieving a high search rank is a key aspect of online visibility, as most users never stray from the first few results on the first search page. That’s why your eCommerce site must achieve a high rank to ensure it’s visible to your target audience.
Criteria We Use to Create eCommerce Ranking Strategies
Our SEO specialists make it a point to remain informed to search ranking criteria, which change on a regular basis. However, there are a few universal factors that can enhance your site’s search rank. They include:
- Good Keyword Selection – Keywords are the terms and phrases that users type into search engines to find information. We perform in-depth keyword research to ensure that your site features the terms most relevant to your business and industry.
- Quality Content – Search engines love content that is informative, entertaining, and unique. As a result, we’ll make sure the webpages and blogs on your eCommerce site live up to these high standards.
- Optimum Page Performance – Users can become quickly frustrated by slow page loading and glitches. That’s why our web designers go above and beyond to build user-friendly, high functioning sites that offer a seamless experience.
- Dynamic Media – While text and images are crucial components of websites, video can also be quite effective. In fact, many users these days love interacting with dynamic content like videos, especially when these videos present information on your products.
- Enhanced Security – When making a purchase from a website, consumers want to rest assured that their information is secured. We take the necessary steps to create a safe and secure shopping experience by encrypting sensitive information and implementing the essential security tools.
How to Get Started
If you want help building an eCommerce site that ranks high in user searches, reach out to SonicSEO.com today. We’ll walk you through the process step by step to help you make an informed decision.
Get in touch with us today for more information. We look forward to discussing your business and its eCommerce needs.