Organic SEO depends highly on the content used. Good quality content not only makes the search engine spiders happy, it also gets you editorial links, which are important for SEO. Business looking to benefit from good quality content for SEO can use these tips for creating compelling content this year:
• Tell a story – Everyone loves a good story. One of the most effective ways of sending a message to your target audience is to tell a story. Whatever you wish to convey, put it in the form of a story and share it with your customers through newsletters, blogs and other messages.
• Offer relevant information – Blogs should be about more than your products or services. They should also serve to showcase your expertise in your field and answer the questions of your audience. Find out what your customers are interested in and what their purpose of investing in your product or service is and then write blogs or articles about it. This will boost reader engagement and help to boost your site’s SEO value by covering keywords and topics related to your brand.
• News – Newsworthy information and relevant topics in the news can also be a point of discussion in the blog. That said, you shouldn’t just blog about current affairs, but only news items that are relevant to your clients. By providing industry news, you show your expertise in the field and help keep your audience informed.
• Headlines – Your blog or article’s headline is the first thing your readers will see before deciding to read it. So make sure that the headline you use is relevant and also appealing to the customers. It should encourage visitors to click to read more when they see the headline in a social media feed or search engine results page.
• Audit your content – Content auditing is about reviewing what is written and editing it to ensure that it is interesting enough to have your clients buzzing and sharing. Make sure that the content is clean, easy to understand and at the same time effective enough to extract the desired response from your audience.