When you are searching for an SEO firm to optimize your company’s Web site for the search engines, it’s important to know what to ask so that you can do a point-by-point comparison of the service you will receive and results you will achieve.
Be sure to ask things like:
- How big is your staff?
With over 20 employees, SonicSEO.com is one of the largest SEO companies in the U.S. and has the capacity to handle all of your Internet marketing needs.
- Do you have separate departments committed to each component of SEO?
At SonicSEO.com you get a whole team of experts working on your behalf. Our departments are committed to making sure every aspect of your SEO is done with excellence and integrity.
- Is your team led by people with advanced degrees?
SonicSEO.com is led by people with advanced degrees in mathematics, project management and communications. In fact 40% of our team has at least a master’s degree. We’re not just wicked smart, we really like what we do—and we’re good at it. 🙂
- Do you have a team of dedicated link builders?
SonicSEO.com has a whole department of qualified individuals dedicated to link building.
- Will I have a personal customer liaison to speak with when I call, or will I have to speak to a generic customer service representative?
SonicSEO.com assigns you a personal customer liaison so that you always speak with someone who is intimately familiar with your SEO campaign.
- Do you have someone dedicated to tracking my ROI?
SonicSEO.com accurately tracks your ROI with the same sophisticated software used by companies like WalMart, Microsoft and Ford.
- What is your overall success rate for clients?
SonicSEO.com has over a 95% client retention rate due to the results we deliver.
- Can I see some examples of client rankings and Web sites you’ve developed?
Call 888-437-3737 to learn how you can experience a Sonic boom in your business!