The word premium automatically brings up notions of perfection and highest quality; when it relates to SEO, it has to be the best. Premium Search Engine Optimization is an Internet marketing strategy that can boost your site to the top of search engine result pages (SERPs) and help you reach out to more potential clients.
Premium v. Unethical
Honest, hard-working SEO firms provide quality optimization with proven results of success. Unfortunately, there are SEO look-alike companies that practice “Black Hat” tactics (scamming, illegitimate SEO) and promise unreasonable results. Contrary to what these companies may claim, SEO is not magic. Some of their most common misleading or disingenuous guarantees include:
- Making your site #1 in search engines
- Your top spots will generally be for obscure search terms that will not target your niche market.
- Black hat tactics like keyword stuffing and doorway passages are implemented which is a breach of ethics.
- Providing almost instant results
- Proper SEO takes time and patience to earn the trust of search engines; black hat manipulates search engines to give temporary results.
- Submitting your Web site to thousands of search engines
- There may be thousands of search engines, but gaining exposure on all of them is not helpful.
- Concentrating on the main search engines—Google, Yahoo!, Bing—will give you the most helpful exposure because more people use them than any other engine.
Invest in Premium Search Engine Optimization
If you are searching for an SEO firm to optimize your Web site, it is crucial to remember that SEO is not an overnight miracle cure for exposure. A properly optimized site may take time, but the results will be long-lasting and profitable. Beware of unethical SEO firms making claims like those stated above; be sure to invest your advertising dollars in premium Search Engine Optimization services.