If potential customers can’t find a business, the business may as well not exist. So, the job of our SEO specialist is to help our clients get found where their customers are looking for them—at the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs).
If you’re an experienced “search engine whisperer,” we want you to join our team!
The Ideal SEO Specialist
SEO specialists have to tend to all the technical aspects of search engine optimization, and search engines keep changing the parameters. So, to be a top performer in the industry, we want individuals who are:
- Detail-oriented—you will need diligently attend to all the “little things” to make sure that every aspect of the design and content adhere to current SEO best practices and search engine preferences
- Results-Driven—you will need to check metrics (often) to validate that your SEO tactics are getting results for our clients
- Curious—you will need to stay current on (and implement) changes in the industry, including search engine algorithm updates and trends in mobile and voice search
As the company authority on what’s happening in SEO, you will need to collaborate with other departments to make sure that all aspects of the internet marketing solutions we provide our clients reflect the latest trends and changes.
What You’ll Be Doing
SEO specialists lead the engineering of every client’s internet marketing campaign, which entails:
- Developing and maintaining framework for prioritizing keyword research to target
- Creating an effective site linking strategy and content optimization plan to best leverage our product and content assets for SEO
- Developing tracking, metrics and reporting for internal and client performance updates and goals
- Analyzing overall SEO performance and success of specific initiatives
- Improving internal and client performance of product and content funnels to increase conversion and drive overall product improvements
You will help our company and our clients translate metrics into action items to achieve even better search engine performance and conversion.
What You’ll Be Getting
SonicSEO.com offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Full health benefits—medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching
- 3 weeks paid leave/year
Salary is dependent on experience.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
To be considered for the SEO Specialist position, you must have:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years of proven SEO experience
- Ability to communicate SEO objectives to developers
- Ability to perform technical SEO audit
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Experience with keyword research
- Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns
- Experience with SEO tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster tools)
- Majestic SEO
- Advanced Web Rankings
- Open Site Explorer
- Rank Ranger
- Call tracking metrics
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity manipulating large volumes of data
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
This is already a tall order, so we have no additional preferred requirements.
How to Apply
If you’re ready for a career that offers the opportunity to use your specialized SEO knowledge and technical skills and help grow local and regional businesses, then apply today.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!