Every business, big or small, can benefit from a highly-visible online presence. We need you to find them!
We are looking for an outside sales representative/marketing solutions consultant to identify local and regional businesses that need online marketing and work with them to develop a customized internet marketing strategy that meets their needs.
The Ideal Outside Sales Representative
Outside sales takes a special kind of person—a go-getter people person. So, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated—you only make the sales you go after, so you have to go after them without a lot of prodding
- Self-disciplined—you have to manage your time, tasks and goals since you are often out of the office meeting business owners
- Performance-driven—you like to see results as much as we do
We don’t think you can fake genuine concern for our prospective clients’ needs. So, you have to love what you do. The rest of the team ensures we deliver a quality product, so you can be confident that you are offering your leads internet marketing solutions that will really make a positive impact on their business.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s hard to describe the day-to-day activities of an Outside Sales Representative because it changes so much…and that’s one of the great things about this position!
You don’t get bored because on any given day, you may:
- Research opportunities to submit proposals for internet marketing solutions to private businesses, public and government agencies
- Collaborate with other departments to put together attractive proposals
- Meet clients at networking events, at their local businesses, at our office
- Cultivate leads through your preferred follow-up channels
The best part is that you get to determine your priorities and schedule most of the time. Because we know the person best fit for this job is an experienced professional, we let you do what you do best how you do it best…so we don’t bother with micromanagement.
What You’ll Be Getting
SonicSEO.com offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Full health benefits—medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching
- 3 weeks paid leave/year
Salary is dependent on experience, and top performers get bonuses!
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
To be considered for the Outside Sales Representative position, you must have:
- Experience with outside sales
- Proven success in previous sales position(s)
We would prefer you also have:
- College degree
Other qualities we’re looking for never appear on a resume, like the drive and ability to learn from past successes and mistakes and effective performance as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you’re ready for a career that offers the opportunity to use your people skills and help grow local and regional businesses, then apply today.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!