SonicSEO.com is in the business of helping businesses grow. To grow our own ability to boost small to large businesses’ online visibility, we need to continually identify the businesses in our region that need internet marketing services. And that’s presents ta unique he opportunity for an experienced sales professional…
SonicSEO.com is looking for a top performer in B2B sales to lead our Business Development Division.
Our Ideal Candidate
Any outside sales position requires people skills and tenacity. But to success as a Business Development professional, you need more than charisma and determination. You will also need:
- Leadership potential—you need to conceptualize the out-of-the-box possibilities that can lead you and your fellow sales team members to higher performance
- B2B Sales Experience—you need the ability to understand and speak to business owners’ pain points to help them see how internet marketing presents realistic, cost-effective solutions
But you can confidently approach leads and prospective clients because you are backed by a high achieving team that delivers on the promises you make.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Business Development leader, you will be:
- Working with customers to identify their online marketing needs
- Developing customized solutions to meet their needs
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Collaborating with other departments to research proposal opportunities and create custom proposals for submission to public and private industries, government agencies and more
- Networking with local and regional businesses and business development agencies to drive demand for com’s internet marketing services
Your responsibilities will often require off-site meetings. We provide you the resources you need to effectively communicate with other departments and manage your time and tasks.
SonicSEO.com offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Full health benefits—medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching
- 3 weeks paid leave/year
The Business Development position is a full-time salaried position. Starting salary is based on B2B sales experience and proven performance. We reward top performers with annual bonuses.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
To be considered for the Business Development position, you must have:
- Experience with outside B2B sales
- Proven success in previous sales position(s)
We would prefer you also have:
- College degree
Other qualities we’re looking for never appear on a resume, like the drive and ability to learn from past successes and mistakes and effective performance as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you’re ready for a career that rewards charisma, drive and performance while helping other businesses achieve greater success, then apply today.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!