SonicSEO.com is already one of the largest internet marketing firms in the Southwest, and we’re growing! We are seeking bright, hard-working people to join our team.
Don’t Get a Job…Build a Career
SonicSEO.com has a number of positions available for people who want to build a career in the digital marketing industry. We have openings for entry-level applicants as well as established professionals seeking greener pastures.
Right now, we are actively searching for:
- Marketing Solutions Consultant (Outside Sales)
- Experienced Web Designer
- Experienced SEO Specialist
- Entry-level Web Writer (Copywriter)
- B2B Business Development Professional
Click on any link for detailed job descriptions and instructions to apply.
Come for the Benefits…
SonicSEO.com offers a very attractive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation (hourly or salary, depending on the position)
- Full health benefits:
- Plus, you get three weeks paid time off every year!
…Stay for the Culture
SonicSEO.com offers more than great compensation. We offer a great place to work.
Our founder built SonicSEO.com from the ground up to be a workplace that fosters leadership and honors the unique talents and personalities of every team member.
As a company, SonicSEO.com takes the time required to carefully select each team member. In addition to finding the right skill set for each position, we want to find the right fit for the company culture—someone who demonstrates:
- Solid work ethic—the capacity to work hard to get results
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Flexibility—the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
Our team is our biggest asset. And we add value by continuing to invest in our team. At SonicSEO.com, in addition to a great compensation and benefits package, you can also look forward to:
- Planned and impromptu team building opportunities
- Social events and holiday parties
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- Genuine interest in your job satisfaction and well-being by co-workers and members of the management team
Think you’re up to the challenge and ready to love what you do? Then apply today!