We all know that Facebook can be a great way to engage with your fans—but how do you engage the right way? Most businesses have a page set up, but not all are regularly interacting with their customers. Facebook engagement is simple: create quality content that your fans will want to discuss and share.
Creating Shareable, Quality Content
The people that follow your Facebook page are there voluntarily. That means that they’re already connected with your business in some way and see the value of paying attention to it. Keep your fans engaged with your page by sharing quality content with them. You can do that by:
- Sharing content they can’t get anywhere else. Keep the content updated and include Facebook specials or deals. Give them a reason to follow you.
- Staying on topic and being brief. No one wants to read a paragraph on Facebook, especially if it really doesn’t have to do with your business.
- Asking for a response or a share. This is a great way to engage your followers and have them interact with you.
- Keeping your posts light and interesting. People are more likely to share posts and engage with businesses that are positive. Facebook is supposed to be social and fun, so keep your business page that way.
- Posting photos and videos. These are highly shareable and informative ways to connect with your audience. Plus, they get a better idea about who you are as a company!
Keeping your tone positive will draw people in and make them feel comfortable engaging with you! Also, make sure you respond to comments to keep the engagement flowing.