Long regarded as one of the leading analytics software suites available, Adobe Site Catalyst (formerly known as Omniture) gives its users an unprecedented ability to gather and analyze data pertaining to all aspects of a website. This data includes:
- Number of visitors
- What page a visitor came from
- What page(s) they visit on your site
- How long they spend on each page
- Which ISP (Internet Service Provider) they are using
- Geographic location of site visitors
- What kind of device visitors accessed your site with
- What web browser visitors use
- Internal search data, when your site has a search function
- What page visitors exit your site on
- Conversion rates
Yeah, But What Else Can It Do?
Site Catalyst also offers many unique features such as tracking from mobile devices, statistics about any videos embedded on your site, and the ability to track mentions of your company or any of your web pages across social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. If there’s a metric that you can imagine, chances are that Site Catalyst can measure it.
Sure, but Google Analytics Is Free!
While there are free analytics suites, that can perform some of these functions, no other software package has the full capabilities of Site Catalyst. And research shows that companies that utilize Site Catalyst enjoy several benefits over those that use free options, including:
- A 59% increase in marketing-generated leads that are converted to business
- A 73% increase in measuring marketing campaign success
- An 8% year-to-year increase in lead conversion, vs. no appreciable change for free program users
- Significantly higher overall satisfaction rates at receiving actionable data
In short, Site Catalyst gives you an unparalleled selection of data, and by properly analyzing that data, allows you to get a better ROI from your marketing efforts.
But What Does It Cost?
There is a downside to Site Catalyst—unlike the free options, it is very expensive. Depending on the size of your site and your needs, it can run into the low six figures. But that’s where we come in. We’ve already paid for it. And our SEO experts already know how to use it and how to get the most out of the wealth of data Site Catalyst provides. So it doesn’t cost you a thing.
The top-flight analytics that Site Catalyst offers are just another advantage you get from SonicSEO.com. Data is great. More data is better. Knowing what it all means, and what to do with it is the best of all.